There are a range of organisations out there that can offer further support, advice, information or funding. Here are a few:


Local Organisations:

London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham – LBHF council Website.

Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea – RBKC council Website.

City of Westminster - Westminster council Website


Specialist Local Schools:

Jack Tizard School –

Queensmill School –


Family services:

Independent Parental Special Education Advice – provides a wide range of support to carers of children and young people with special education needs.

Contact A Family – Contact A Family supports families with disabled children.


Travel Guide:

A Definitive Guide to Travelling with Disabilities

London Play

Here are some additional links about some of the more common issues/conditions we have come across when working with the children and young adults. Click on the headings for the links.

Call us:

020 7736 3699

Registered Charity No:1108948    Registered Company No: 5345096